RCG Global Services is in need of Automation Testers with at least 5-8 years’ experience in IT field. The schedule for this role would be Manila night shift, temporary to permanent work from home setup. Our offices are located at Makati and Mandaluyong City.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Must be willing to work on Night shift
- Must be willing to work in Makati City (NOTE: RCG is currently in a WFH setup)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in test automation
- Minimum of 3 year programming with Java
- Strong knowledge of test documents (test plans, test cases, etc.) creation
- Strong knowledge on any of the following: BDD, Page Object Model, Data Driven Testing
- Knowledge on test automation frameworks (Serenity, Selenium, etc)
- Database Manipulation (SQL)
- Knowledge on API (with automation or at least manual experience.
- Experience in unit testing Web Service APIs: SOAP/XML or JSON
- Agile development experience
Other Qualifications (nice-to-have/ advantage):
- Basic Test Automation and Software Testing Knowledge, specifically in the following tools: Ready API, SOAP UI Pro, CA DevTest
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge on CSS selectors and XPath
- Experience in working in different programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools is a plus.
- Card / Transaction / Payments processing experience is a plus
- Experience leading a team is a plus
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing automation scripts using a variety of tools, including niche software and non-related technologies
- Analyzes tasks, workflows and processes and design an automation solution, that is in line with established architectures, standards, and best practices, that will reduce, speed up, or eliminate the manual effort required using various solution.
- Assists architects in developing frameworks, standards, and best practices
- The Automation Tester may undergo training onsite for a short period, and learn specialized toolsets
- The Automation Tester may need to develop plans, estimates, prototypes, report status and train other resources
- The Automation Tester may be a member of a small team or act independently for a project
- The Automation Tester may lead a small team
- The Automation Tester will participate in peer code, design and framework reviews