RCG Global Services is in need of Technical Product Owners with at least 5-10 years’ experience in IT field. The schedule for this role would be Manila mid-night shift, temporary to permanent work from home setup. Our offices are located at Makati and Mandaluyong City.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Must be willing to work on Night shift
- Must be willing to work in Makati City and/or Mandaluyong City (NOTE: RCG is currently in a WFH setup)
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in Business Analysis
- Product Owner and Business Analysis skills
- Card payment experience
- Communication and negotiation skills and able to lead multiple scrum teams in terms of business and product requirements.
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Salesforce Certifications or satisfactory experience a plus
Other Qualifications (nice-to-have/advantage):
- Safe Agile experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To write user stories, acceptance criteria, functional and non-functional requirements in a lucid manner, communicate effectively, lead JAD sessions with cross-functional teams
- Will use strong analytical skills that help identify gaps and inconsistencies in requirements, etc.
- Create page layouts, field validation, WFR, permission sets, OWD, Etc.
- To work in Agile projects
- To work with sprints, manage multiple tasks, and manage backlog items.
- Salesforce Certifications or satisfactory experience a plus. Knowledge and experience in credit card processing industry/applications also a plus.
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects