Job Overview: 

The Marketing Manager, Performance Media, is responsible for campaign operations and creative optimizations across all performance digital paid media channels and campaigns (Paid Social, Display, Online Video, Paid Search). This person will ensure that all performance digital media campaigns and creatives are executed correctly and in a timely manner in coordination with multiple internal and external teams including, Web/App, Marketing Analytics, Internal and External Creative Services, Social Media, Brand Marketing, as well as Media and Creative Agencies. This person will also develop the promotional/messaging calendar for the Performance Media campaigns aligning with Popeyes App and Online offers and Brand Marketing team.

Why this role is important 

At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Marketing Manager, Performance Media, is a critical role in driving growth of sales for our over 2,000 restaurants and making Popeyes more accessible for our customers across the country. This person will help drive the growth and success for our online ordering and delivery platforms.

Responsibilities: 

• Partner with cross functional teams, agency and media partners to drive seamless execution of digital media campaigns and promotions. 
  • Work closely with digital marketing team, along with Digital Performance Director, to develop promotions and support innovative campaigns to drive growth and retention 
  • Responsible for briefing internal and external creative development teams on all required assets for all performance media campaigns and ensuring a timely delivery. 
  • Align with Web and ecommerce merchandising teams on optimal landing page experiences for all performance media campaigns.  
  • Manage dynamic creative segmentation and continually audit our 3rd party dynamic creative platforms and campaigns to ensure messaging and creative segmentation is accurate.  
  • Identify segments leveraging 1st party (CRM/DMP/CDP) or 3rd party audiences for creative personalization and maintain creative segmentation matrix across all digital channels and audiences  
  • Implement and report on creative, format and messaging testing plans within and recommend creative and copy optimizations based on data and findings.  Communicate/present the digital creative performance to internal and external creative development teams. 
  • Build and maintain reporting on offer and creative performance to inform optimization recommendations and audience segmentation. 
  • Troubleshoot any creative and tracking issues with advertising agency and advertising partners. 
  • Stay up-to-date with emerging digital media trends, competitive programs, and industry best practices. 

Qualifications: 

• Bachelor’s degree  
  • 3-5 years of professional experience  
  • Previous Media Agency and/or digital media trafficking experience preferred.  
  • Experience working with creative agencies and an understanding of the creative briefing process 
  • Experience working with Mobile Measurement Platforms (MMPs) and Digital media buying platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DSPs). 
  • Understanding of creative optimization and A/B testing.  
  • Preferred experience in Marketing, or ecommerce 
  • Preferred experience in QSR or related industry 
  • Highly motivated and tech savvy with a desire to expand their knowledge of digital media strategies and tactics. 
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: