Job Overview: 

Popeyes is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world.  

The Digital Marketing team’s mission is to advance the Popeyes brand by deepening our position in our core markets, strengthening customer engagement and enhancing paths to purchase by delivering exceptional digital experiences. Within the Digital Marketing team, the Sr. Manager Restaurant Digital Customer Experience, will be responsible for building an industry leading customer experience within the Popeyes Restaurant. You will be the voice of the physical customer experience throughout the organization and closely partner with Product, Technology and others to ideate, build and deliver best-in-class experiences throughout the customer journey. You are a seasoned leader with experience orchestrating thoughtful, data-driven digital experiences that drive brand awareness, accelerate purchase decisions, deliver innovative experiences that keep the customer experience top of mind and drive satisfaction and sales. 

Reporting to the Digital Customer Experience Lead, you will play a critical role moving Popeyes forward on our journey to deliver exceptional omnichannel integrated experiences to the delight chicken lovers everywhere.  

If you have a proven track record of using data and technology to build best in class customer experiences in QSR or fast casual dining, we want to hear from you. 

Key Responsibilities: 

• Define, build, and own processes for executing best in class customer experiences in Popeyes restaurants. 
  • Develop strategy, roadmap, and execution of customer personalization programs in Popeyes restaurants. 
  • Drive a culture of constant testing, analysis, and learning to discover new and innovative ways to grow revenue and scale customer experience/personalization efforts within stores. 
  • Leverage data to inform experimentation and innovative ideas to develop industry leading experiences for Popeyes guests. 
  • Support operations and franchisees in developing new ideas to improve the speed at which customers are served via drive thru and in the restaurant. 
  • Troubleshoot and develop innovative methods to gather customer feedback on predominant sticking points facing our customers to inform future roadmaps, product enhancements, and process improvement within restaurants. 
  • Work with cross-functional teams on food packaging, menus, digital screens, and any other pertinent aspects of the restaurant that can be leveraged to enhance the customer experience within Popeyes. 
  • Find better ways to manage inbound deliveries from 3rd party apps (e.g. DoordashUberEatsGrubhub, Postmates, etc.) and improve the handoff between stores and delivery drivers to cut down on delivery speeds and order cancellations. 
  • Work cross functionally to integrate digital customer touchpoints (app, website, email, etc) and Popeyes Loyalty program with communications instore via digital menus, kiosks, and any other innovative concepts that can enhance the physical guest experience.  
  • Work closely with Operations team to optimize execution of customer experiences in restaurant. This will include contributing to the development and delivery of training materials. 
  • Integrate the broader Popeyes marketing calendar to drive desired customer behaviors and drive core company wide KPIs. 
  • Support exploration partnerships, associate engagement, program benefits, top customer strategies, instore events, viral campaigns, experiences and sweepstakes. 
  • Take a holistic view of the customer experience. Identify and oversee improvements in the customer experience. 
  • Create business cases for new business/technology changes to existing programs inclusive of restaurant and marketing technologies. 
  • Review sales, profitability, and operational KPIs.  Analyze the information and determine appropriate solutions with internal stakeholders. 
  • Design and develop consistent reporting on marketing program performance and the contribution to the bottom line. 
  • Effectively lead the implementation, change management, and partner training of new technologies across all restaurants. 

Required Skills: 

• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree  
  • 5-7+ years of work in the QSR or fast casual space. 
  • Building customer experiences in the QSR or fast casual dining space. 
  • Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues 
  • Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously in a work environment that demands flexibility, adaptability and ambiguity 
  • Ability to work cross-functionally between Marketing, Operations, Technology, Supply Chain, and Restaurant Owners 
  • Data focused and fast decision maker. Relentless driver of rapid iteration, always considering the user experience 
  • Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed 
  • Effective communicator, both written, verbal and through presentations. Articulates concepts in a clear, structured and succinct manner, adjusted for the audience Extremely accountable to driving the right outcome - even if it goes beyond their role and scope 
  • Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Acts with a sense of urgency.

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: