Job Overview:

Popeyes is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world. 

The Lead of Performance Digital Marketing is responsible for Popeyes audience acquisition and retention efforts, and is focused on increasing customer base, engagement, and revenue across our digital media properties. This person understands the importance of targeting/audience segmentation, optimization, etc. as a key priority in addition to mechanics of paid tactics. Working cross-departmentally, this person will create, develop, implement and optimize campaigns across platforms, analyzing channel performance and user behavior to inform business strategy. The right person for this role is eager, a self-starter, and is motivated by seeing their work result in data-driven results. 

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Develop and lead the execution of the Popeyes Digital Performance Media strategy and plan, including oversight of digital paid media budget and optimization of cross-platform Media programs.
  • Review, track and report on ROI of various performance marketing efforts while testing new tactics and strategies, tied to set and specific KPIs and goals centered around growth and retention marketing.
  • Identify trends and insights, and optimize marketing spend and performance based on the insights while also using tools to evaluate site performance, A/B test and develop data driven business strategies to drive results.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally to develop a comprehensive and cohesive guest-driven communication plan across all guest touchpoints, segments and channels.
  • Craft a compelling Digital Media strategy to drive relevant traffic through Digital channels.
  • Develop clear KPIs and measurement frameworks to assess effectiveness of all media and optimize ROI and business impact.
  • Drive value-add Digital Media ideas that support the promo calendar and brand.
  • Work with Consumer Technology Group, Agency partners and Digital Marketing team to ensure proper data setup and marketing technology connection to properly leverage segmentation, effectively segment and target, etc.
  • Provide education and leadership to the broader Marketing organization and brand leadership on the impact/value of Digital and Social Media.

Required Skills:

• 8-12 years of experience with Digital Media Planning/Buying with a deep understanding of the Digital Performance media
  • Extensive Digital Media Planning, Buying & Execution experience
  • Media Planning experience on the client side (in-house)
  • Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
  • Proven ability to lead and mentor teams, work collaboratively and build a strong team culture
  • Start-up mentality, eager to move quickly and work with a lean team
  • Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends
  • Digital and ecommerce experience preferred
  • Restaurant or retail experience strongly preferred

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: