Job Overview:

Popeyes is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, these teams are focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world. 

The Digital Marketing team’s mission is to advance the Popeyes brand by deepening our position in our core markets, strengthening customer engagement, scaling our programs and enhancing paths to purchase by delivering exceptional digital experiences. The Sr. Manager, CRM is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive CRM strategy, capabilities and processes that will transform our brand by delivering personalized, customer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and touchpoints. You will spearhead campaign and communications strategies for assigned programs, execution and implementation of promotions while working with key partners across the organization to develop and implement tailored and personalized E-Mail, Push, SMS, App, and additional marketing initiatives; such as Customer life-cycle marketing, cart abandonment, and data-mining. This role is critical to the growth of our brands and supporting the strategy to driving deeper relationships with our guests.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Support developing a best best-in-class CRM strategy to personalize tactics across channels, maximizing financial, customer and operational impact.
  • Partner with critical stakeholders to define channel & segmentation strategy including email communication, in-app messaging, push notifications, SMS and other channels and approach based on overarching goal and specific business priorities.
  • Partner with Analytics teams to identify and operationalize customer data, predictive models and campaign results for CRM campaigns as well as program ROI analysis requirements. 
  • Management of CRM agency to ensure implementation of robust testing approach, customer segmentation, etc.
  • Identify needs and partner with Technology to develop CRM technology strategy.
  • Position CRM impacts and benefits to all key partners effectively, including Franchise Owner/Operators. 
  • Keep up to date with the latest best practices and integrations on CRM and lifecycle marketing.
  • Identify processes and create tools to drive best-in-class CRM approach that can be scaled to actionable programs in other markets.

Required Skills:

• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, Math, Statistics or related field
  • 4-7 years of experience in CRM and implementing data specific strategies
  • Hands on experience in customer contact management and marketing through multiple channels: email and digital channels
  • Strong working knowledge in Marketing Technology and how martech stack works across ecosystem (CDP, ESP, data visualization, etc.)
  • Strong cross-functional experience with the ability to manage projects across multiple groups with various levels of stakeholders
  • Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
  • Start-up mentality, eager to move quickly and work with a lean team
  • Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends
  • Digital and ecommerce experience preferred
  • Experience with segmentation and modeling a plus 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: