Job Overview:

The Manager, Employee Experience is responsible for developing effective global programs across all of RBI’s brands and regions. The position also improves existing processes and creates solutions to break down barriers for inclusion and creates a great place to work for all. In addition, the position works with other functions within the organization including: Communications, Legal, Marketing, and Technology.

Why this role is important:

At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Manager for Employee Experience will be a driving force for good who will help promote our culture, unlock human potential, and foster an environment of innovation, opportunity and belonging.

Responsibilities:

Develop effective global programs

• Design and manage various employee-centric programs that promote diversity, inclusion and belonging
  • Take an end-to-end look at the program and be responsible for any training, supplementary materials or opportunities throughout to ensure a well-rounded offering
  • Collect, analyze and act on data/insights received
  • Promote participation and buy in through communications and engagement

Improve existing processes and create solutions to break down barriers for inclusion

• Create better touchpoints and experiences for employees via communications, surveys and other positive interventions
  • Drive our culture and values in all that we do
  • Support our employer brand building efforts through third-party social tools and recognition platforms, thought leadership and social responsibility efforts

Create a great place to work for all

• Help manage change throughout the organization and connect people to our culture and brands
  • Partner with the learning and development team to set all employees up for success
  • Lead programs to recognize employees for their contributions

Competencies:

• Evaluate multiple relationships among components of a problem in order to recommend a sound course of action
  • Use experience to detect patterns in information in order to identify central and underlying causes of a problem
  • Build understanding by sharing tactical information with cross-functional teams and vendors
  • Build/strengthen existing relationships by understanding the internal dynamics of group
  • Use concrete examples to change others' beliefs or promote a mutual understanding
  • Develop and implement detailed work/project plans, in order to accomplish a goal/objective
  • Clearly articulate the vision in order to encourage others to master work responsibilities and grow within their roles and the organization

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree
  • 5-7 years of professional experience
  • Preferred experience in Communications, Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion area or related field
  • Preferred experience in Technology Industry or related industry
  • Basic in Microsoft Office applications
  • Experience with Workday, LinkedIn, and/or Greenhouse would be a big plus 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: