The two biggest assets that define Tim Hortons are their brand and their people. Reporting to the of Lead, Category Management, this individual is responsible for supporting the successful ideation, development, testing, and launch of new menu items throughout the new product introduction by developing a 1 and 3-year category/product pipeline. Additionally, these individual leads ongoing analysis of industry, competitive, and consumer trends and activities. Finally, this individual will support programs on specifically assigned Food & Beverage categories in order to drive strong sales and profitability from brief right through final execution.
- Leads regular analysis of industry, competitive, and consumer trends and activities
- Leverages several sources of data to derive National and Regional sales trends, product mix, price positioning, menu architecture, and product margins
- Supports in management of the stage-gate process for new product innovation from the ideation/concept stage to product launch
- Initiates, project manages and Collaborates with various cross-functional departments such as Operations, Marketing Analytics, and Supply Chain.
- Prepares briefings for Marketing Communications for any new product/promotional launches
- Creates and presents Executive presentations for strategic projects in a logical and well-thought out manner
- Presents category initiatives to Franchisee leadership – to achieve support and endorsement
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 3-6 years of work experience in QSR, CPG, Retail, or related field
- Strong business acumen with a high sense of curiosity and intentionality
- High analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and motivated with a desire to outperform
- You have strong time-management and organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- You’re resilient and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working on multiple and competing projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency and thoughtfulness.
- You have strong critical-thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills. You are be able to debate complex issues, ask the right questions, interpret data and synthesize learnings and think outside the box.
- Advanced skill level using Excel and PowerPoint
- You love coffee!
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.