Job Overview:

The Digital Marketing Manager, 3rd Party Delivery, is responsible for managing 3rd party aggregator relationships (Uber Eats, DoorDash, etc.) and marketing as the day-to-day contact for Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen based in Miami. The position also will be responsible for performance analytics as it relates to aggregators, promotion and calendar development, as well as ensuring our restaurants are operating at a high-level across aggregators. In addition, the position works with other functions within the organization including: Technology, Product Marketing, Analytics, Field Marketing and others.

Why this role is important:

At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Marketing Manager, 3rd party delivery, is a critical role in driving growth of sales for our over 2,000 restaurants and making Popeyes more accessible for our customers across the country.

Responsibilities:

Management of 3rd party aggregator relationships

• Manage day-to-day operations with DoorDash, Uber Eats, Postmates and GrubHub
  • Ensure platforms are operating at a high level and restaurants are delivering efficiently
  • Troubleshooting any outages, issues, etc. with 3rd party aggregator teams/contacts
  • Continuously onboarding restaurants to aggregators to expand delivery options

Driving sales w/ 3rd parties through innovative marketing campaigns

• Work with 3rd party aggregators to develop promotions and innovative campaigns to drive growth and retention
  • Development and management, with Head of Digital Marketing, of promotional calendar focusing on driving higher sales, check amounts, etc.
  • Drive new user acquisition through 3rd party aggregators

Performance analytics

• Pull reports and analyze performance for each of our aggregator partners
  • Contribute to weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
  • Employ strategies and optimizations based on analytical trends

Relationship Management

• Develop strong internal relationship with cross-functional team such as Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Analytics, Consumer Technology, IT and Operations
  • As primary contact, strengthen relationships with all 3rd party aggregator teams

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree
  • 3-5 years of professional experience
  • Experience within an e-commerce or Digital Marketing field
  • Preferred experience in QSR or related industry
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
  • Experience with analytics platforms and would be a big plus

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: