The position is responsible for the implementation and ongoing oversight of benefits administration including health, welfare, life and disability, 401(k), pension and Mobility programs globally. Manages the employee wellness program including the wellness fair, and ensures the successful execution of the benefits open enrollment. Recommends process and program enhancements and participates in design change. Ensures compliance with applicable rules and regulations. Ensures that any benefits issues that are escalated are properly addressed. Responsible for successful benefit vendor relationships are in place. Allocates work to our Global Business Services (People Services) and validates completion/quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing mobility policies which include the re-location programs (domestically, internationally, and short-term)
- Responsible for creating wellness programs to improve employee health; ensures that wellness activities are being executed on a monthly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that escalated benefits issues are properly addressed
- Ensure competitive positioning of benefit/perk offerings, including health, dental, vision, life and disability;
- Adhere to process and cadence to manage benefit costs
- Partner with broker on benefit plan negotiations;
- Oversee retirement and pension plans and related investment strategy;
- Oversee vacation, holiday and leave of absence policies;
- Develop benefit compliance calendar;
- Develop benefits communication strategy;
- Launch recognition strategy and program in local country/region;
- Prepare benefit and investment committee materials related to Region/Country
- Partner with payroll on ancillary local country benefits (transportation allowance, meal stipend, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal rules and regulations as they relate to benefits management (i.e. ERISA, PBGC, 5500, ADA)
- Skilled in written, verbal and interpersonal skills with all levels of employees
- Ability to develop and administer budgets and financial reports; ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences of proposed actions, and implement recommendations in support of goals
- Analytical and organizational skills required
- 4 to 6 years previous experience;
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.