The Lead, in-restaurant marketing, is responsible for maximizing impact of menu boards and signage across Canadian restaurants to drive sales while strengthening the Tim Horton’s brand. Reporting directly to the Head of Media & Sponsorships this role includes responsibility for development of in-restaurant marketing strategy, creative development and execution of all in-restaurant marketing. The role includes leadership and development of an internal team of 2 and external team of 4 agencies.
- Lead design evolution of menu boards (instore and in drive-thru) to maximize sales impact
- Lead creative agency in development of all signage for new product and promotions, including capturing products, claims, and brand tone in the most impactful manner to drive purchase
- Lead recommendation of weekly planogram including which products and promotions will be promoted and prioritized within menu boards
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Tim Horton’s creative team and external printing, creative, and digital hosting partners) to execute in-restaurant signage launches
- Negotiates retainers and scope with external partners including management of $11M budget
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ of professional experience
- Experience with design and/or execution of in-restaurant signage/ menu boards
- Preferred experience in Advertising Industry, QSR Industry, or related industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.