Our Opportunity:

Reporting to the Head of Media, Sponsorship and Regional, the Media Lead is responsible for the planning, management and execution of Tim Horton’s digital media investment to drive business objectives.  The candidate will drive the strategic framework for digital media deployment, work with partners to identify the best way to spend, and manage execution through agencies and partners. This person works closely with multiple external and internal partners to deliver impactful programs for the Canadian market.

Roles and Responsibilities: 

• Responsible for digital media strategy including identifying the role digital media plays in Tim Horton’s marketing mix and optimal go-to-market strategy to maximize media ROI
  • Lead on SEM, Maps integrations, digital and social media campaigns
  • Responsible for data mining to inform how to optimize campaigns while in market
  • Ownership of agency and partner relationships related to digital media spend
  • Effectively leads and builds partnerships to communicate opportunities, learnings, and recommendations with authority & credibility to key stakeholders
  • Has a curiosity for consumer & industry trendspotting to continually evolve our approach to media to align with consumer needs/expectations along with media or technology advancements

Required Skills:

• 7-10 years of digital media experience
  • Proven ability to build relationships and establish influence with marketers, media agency and/or marketplace
  • Effective strategic thinking skills across channels and business objectives
  • Strong communication versatility to work across a broad spectrum of cross-function teams and varying levels
  • Willingness to roll up sleeves and be an individual contributor on a variety of tasks
  • Organized and able to handle several projects concurrently
  • Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines; high degree of productivity necessary
  • Ability to work independently 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: