Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years.

We are looking for team players that show a yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company’s culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.

Job Overview:

Popeyes is in the midst of an exciting digital transformation. With the fast-emerging digital environment and our guests expecting more from us every day, this team is focused on innovation across the customer journey in and outside our restaurants, identifying the most meaningful opportunities for our guests, and developing capabilities to bring them to life. We do this in partnership with our Consumer Tech teams and markets around the world. 

The Head of CRM & Loyalty is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive strategy that will transform our brand by building and continually optimizing a guest-facing loyalty program. This person will oversee the development of the strategic roadmap for a new guest loyalty program to drive profitable, incremental guest behavior as well as develop next gen CRM strategy, capabilities and processes to deliver personalized, customer-centric marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and touchpoints. They will spearhead campaign and communications strategies for assigned programs, execution and implementation of promotions while working with key partners across the organization to develop and tailored and personalized programs across E-Mail, Push, SMS, etc. This leader will deliver and drive recommendations and enhancements to reach aggressive revenue goals and key performance indicators that transform CRM & Loyalty efforts to drive the brand’s long-term growth.

Responsibilities:

• Craft a comprehensive Guest loyalty strategy to drive Guest engagement resulting in profitable, incremental Guest behavior including increased frequency, acquisition and ultimately conversion.
  • Provide thought leadership to develop and guide CRM strategy, focusing on scale and innovation.
  • Mange CRM and loyalty capabilities, ensuring Popeyes has a best-in-class Martech stack
  • Develop a comprehensive approach to design, test, rollout, and operate the Guest loyalty platform across service modes (delivery, in-store, etc.)
  • Partner with key stakeholders throughout the organization to develop the organizational processes to ensure the success of the loyalty program for guests of Popeyes.
  • Lead high level financial forecasting for the loyalty program including revenue and redemption projections.
  • Integrate loyalty opportunities into business plans to expand Guest engagement opportunities and achieve traffic and profitability targets.
  • Leverage analytics to measure program performance, inform program evolution, and discover new usage opportunities to achieve business objectives.
  • Evangelize the use of loyalty program data to develop Guest insights to drive a better overall Guest experience and to drive a more personalized, individual experience for each Guest.
  • Partner with Analytics teams to identify and operationalize customer data, predictive models and campaign results for assigned campaigns. 
  • Use data to identify key insights to build segmentation and lifecycle marketing strategies and program ROI analysis requirements. 
  • Position CRM impacts and benefits to all key partners effectively, including Franchise Owner/Operators. 

Competencies and Qualifications:

• 6+ years of experience with a proven track record of launching innovative, omni-channel, scaled loyalty programs and working with and leading cross-functional teams
  • Several years of work experience in CRM and implementing data specific strategies
  • Data-driven mindset with an ability to interpret analytics and data to drive decisions and strategy
  • Passionate champion of the Guest to drive exceptional loyalty experiences
  • Start-up mentality, eager to move quickly and work with a lean team
  • Highly curious, always looking to learn and stay ahead of trends
  • Digital and eCommerce experience preferred
  • Restaurant or retail experience strongly preferred

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: