Our Opportunity:

Founded in 1972, Popeyes® owes its beginnings to entrepreneur and culinary innovator, Al Copeland. With one small restaurant and a big idea, Copeland introduced the New Orleans–style fried chicken that has now made the brand famous throughout the world. Popeyes® culinary heritage is built upon the rich Cajun and creole flavor profiles that are unmistakably Louisiana. We continuously draw upon and celebrate this heritage to inspire new, authentic menu creations the world craves. This unique and flavorful food has allowed Popeyes® to become one of the world’s largest chicken quick service restaurants, with over 2,700 restaurants in the U.S. and around the world.

The District Manager position is responsible for the operations of a company owned market comprised of 6-8 restaurants based in Memphis, TN.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Monitoring and improving restaurant profitability through efficient operations and restaurant visitations
  • Managing and leading a restaurant management team that will work in maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction by facilitating safe, clean, high quality restaurant operations
  • Protecting the Popeyes® Brand and the health and welfare of guests and employees through compliant practices
  • Building a team of high- performing team members through pro-active recruitment, hiring great talent and developing managers
  • Working with Restaurant Managers to optimize restaurant sales by addressing customer feedback, food safety and operational audits
  • Assisting with weekly projections and analysis of financial performance

Required Skills:

• Strong business leader that can drive specific behaviors by leading by example
  • At least 5 year of professional is required
  • Proven coaching/training experience
  • Ability to make quick decisions and multi-task
  • Strong analytical skills
  • P&L analysis/management experience
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills
  • A Bachelor's degree is preferred

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: