Our Opportunity:

The position is responsible for maintaining all of RBI’s (Burger King, Tim Hortons & Popeyes) common area maintenance (CAM) contracts for any owned or leased property within North America. This position communicates directly with landlords and restaurant owners. This position works closely with members within the internal Real Estate Finance, Asset Management, Lease Administration, and Accounting teams.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Liaise with both landlords and restaurant owners within a specific territory on matters such as site maintenance, site expenses, and other lease matters
  • Review, verify, and approve landlord common area maintenance (CAM) billings/reconciliations and other site charges. Prepare offsetting restaurant owner invoices, as applicable
  • Oversee head lease agreements for leased sites, including the monthly payment of rent and budgeted CAM and taxes, and management of other obligations under the lease
  • Prepare correspondence to restaurant owners related to rent adjustments, outstanding payments, CAM costs, repair and maintenance work, etc.
  • Calculate and compile data for re-billing to restaurants, detailing rent (including percentage rents), CAM, outstanding accounts, insurance and realty taxes
  • Input data or documents into database as needed; review and verify data in system
  • Trace payments and billings in SAP; reconciles variances
  • Additional projects and responsibilities, as modified and developed from time to time

Required Skills:

• University or College degree required
  • Ability to communicate proficiently verbally and in writing, in both English and French
  • Minimum 2 years work experience in a related role
  • Experience using SAP considered an asset
  • Proficient in ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
  • Property Management designation such as Certified Property Manager (CPM), Real Property Administrator (RPA), or other considered an asset 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: