Our Opportunity:

RBI’s Total Rewards team is seeking a Senior Manager of Compensation who will be responsible for managing the research, design, and execution of the company’s compensation programs as well as participate in strategic projects. In this role, you will apply your experience and expertise in developing and executing compensation strategies and programs which are aligned with our business.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Provide thought leadership on current and emerging compensation trends and issues
  • Design competitive, market-based compensation plans that align with the company’s business objectives and talent strategy
  • Drive continuous process improvement and operational excellence
  • Maintain job classification, leveling and title structures to drive greater consistency and transparency across our compensation programs
  • Conduct job evaluation and market pricing for new positions, job changes, or re-evaluation of existing jobs, as needed for highly specialized roles
  • Conduct analysis of jobs, salaries, variable pay and other rewards in order to evaluate internal equity
  • Annually, participate in and analyze salary surveys and other available market and competitor information to ensure a competitive compensation structure across all of our markets
  • Develop and sustain governance processes to ensure consistency and alignment to our compensation strategy, framework, and related policies and guidelines
  • Consult with HR business partners and leaders across the business with respect to all compensation matters and develop appropriate recommendations or tailored solutions as appropriate
  • Manage the annual incentive award, salary increase/merit, and promotion processes including serving as a subject matter expert for the set-up and testing of the compensation planning tool
  • Partner with talent acquisition and HR business partners on total compensation offers
  • Maintain a strong working knowledge of current and developing federal, state and local regulations and global labor laws that may affect compensation policies
  • Negotiates services and costs with various service providers
  • Partner in the design of effective compensation-related communications and training programs for managers and employees within the total rewards framework
  • Perform compensation work related to acquisitions/mergers as necessary – due diligence, retention, and integration

Required Skills:

• Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field or in HR with considerable coursework in quantitative methods; advanced degree preferred and/or CCP is preferred
  • A minimum of 7+ years compensation experience
  • Hands-on, operational and design experience with compensation programs and systems
  • Experience in a professional services company with an international presence is highly desirable
  • Ability to serve as strategic business partner and advisor to senior executive leaders, business leaders and other key stakeholders
  • Ability to influence, deliver results and collaborate across functions and teams
  • Expertise of broad-based compensation programs
  • Strong quantitative, highly analytical and problem-solving skills
  • Strong communication, negotiation and listening skills to assess business needs and partner to build aligned solutions
  • Willingness to be both strategic and tactical
  • Proven project management skills with a track record of moving projects forward
  • Excellent presentation skills and the ability to convey complex concepts
  • Advanced excel skills including pivot tables, modeling, and charting required
  • Experience with an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) a plus 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: