Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years. We are looking for team players that show a true yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company’s culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.

Job Overview:

The Lead, Marketing & Innovation is responsible for engaging with franchisees on innovation workflows across Tim Hortons LAC. The position also manages countries' marketing calendars and priorities and leads development of New Country Entry menu strategy. The Lead, Marketing & Innovation reports directly to the General Manager, TH LAC.  In addition, the position works with other functions within the organization including: Field Operations, Legal, Procurement, and Quality Assurance.

Why this role is important:

At RBI we are a growth company with ambitious goals. We know that we can only make our dream a reality by having the right talent on our side. The Lead, Marketing & Innovation will oversee the marketing calendar across TH LAC region, whilst also responsible for New Country Entry menu development.

Responsibilities:

• Engages with franchisees on innovation workflows
  • Oversees new product development workflows and approvals, engages with QA team for timely approvals
  • Manages LAC countries' marketing calendar and priorities; directs marketing calendar through weekly calls
  • Leads development of New Country Entry menu strategy

Qualifications:

• Bachelor’s degree
  • 3-5 years of related professional experience
  • Ability to communicate fluently in Portuguese and/or Spanish
  • Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: