Restaurant Brands International Inc. (“RBI”) is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $30 billion in system-wide sales and over 25,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries and U.S. territories. RBI owns three of the world’s most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – TIM HORTONS®, BURGER KING®, and POPEYES®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees and communities for over 40 years. We are looking for team players that show a true yearning to improve not only our business, but themselves. With meritocracy is at the forefront of our company’s culture, we live and breathe a performance-driven environment where hard work and results speak for themselves. Top performers are rewarded for what they achieve, and with success, you can accelerate your career as quickly as your talent will allow.
Reporting to the Area Franchise Lead, the Manager, Franchise Performance (MFP) is a key partner and consultant for our Restaurants. The MFP reviews and analyzes Restaurant operating, financial, and business information and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to improve overall results in these areas while ensuring Restaurants meet business and operating standards and guidelines. The MFP is the primary communication link between TDL and the Restaurant Owners and Managers within his/her district.
- 3+ years’ operational experience with P&L responsibility, preferably multi-unit experience in a national, franchise, high growth consumer or retail-based business
- University degree in business, hospitality or a related field
- Strong business and financial acumen and business development capabilities
- Ability to establish and build effective relationships and to work collaboratively with others (Owners, Colleagues) to set and achieve goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in different forms and with different audiences
- Willingness to travel within the region and flexibility with schedule to accommodate operational needs which includes evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within provincial guidelines.
- Acts as a business consultant and coach to Owners and Managers on all aspects of their restaurants (business and financial results, effective operations, Team Member engagement, Guest satisfaction and loyalty)
- Reviews all Restaurant Operating reports and audits, analyzes the information and determines appropriate solutions in collaboration with Owners and Managers
- Reviews Restaurants’ financial, business and operating performance, finds opportunities to improve performance, and works collaboratively with Owners and Managers to develop solutions to strengthen performance
- Conducts regular financial (P&L, Balance Sheet) reviews with Owners and Managers
- Ensures all new initiatives (e.g. product launches, technology initiatives, process improvements, marketing and promotional programs and openings and renovations) are well implemented in order to support sales growth
- Is a Tim Hortons Brand/Business Ambassador at all times
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.