Roles and Responsibilities: 

• Manage day-to-day outreach on social media channels, monitoring ongoing conversations and engaging with consumer posts.
  • Grow brand love and social presence through consistent and thoughtful customer interactions.
  • Help to develop, maintain and implement content calendar in partnership with agency partners.
  • Monitor and optimize performance of social media platforms over time via consumer insights.
  • Manage the ongoing development and implementation of Tim Hortons’ User Generated Content strategy.
  • Perform social-driven research and analysis, communicating important findings (positive and negative), ideas and/or trends to internal stakeholders.
  • Serve as subject matter expert on content, culture and social media, staying on top of industry trends and platform updates.
  • Help evolve the brand's Always On and Real Time content approaches.
  • Identify and spearhead social champions among the company’s employees.
  • Monitor, measure and report on the success of community engagement.
  • Analyze, review and report on the reach and effectiveness of social content, ongoing engagement and growth of audiences, and related social KPIs.

Required Skills:

• Bachelor’s Degree
  • Excellent writing and communication skills
  • Creative thinker with fresh ideas to activate our community
  • A broad understanding of formats and functions across all major and emerging social platforms.
  • Ability to quickly identify and communicate emerging social trends across all major platforms.
  • Social measurement experience including use of listening, monitoring and CRM services/tools.
  • Excellent multitasking skills
  • Strong attention to detail with relentlessly high standards.
  • Ambitious self-starter with ability to operate independently and thrive in fast-paced environment.

Preferred Skills:

• Bilingualism (French & English) is an asset
  • 2+ years of experience in a relevant field
  • Experience launching and/or directly managing social accounts with large base of social followers.
  • Experience in QSR, CPG or other similar industries;
  • Experience supporting or developing paid social campaigns
  • Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: