By collaborating with partners across the brands, we are able to seamlessly integrate the physical and digital experience for our customers. The Whopper Detour helped the Burger King app reach #1 in the app store when it launched, and the new Tims Rewards program had been used by 20% of Canadians within two months of launching.
As our team grows, we’ll continue to create innovative products and technologies to deliver digital consumer experiences that enhance guest interactions with our brands. The infrastructure we are putting in place will support tens of millions of users at or 25,000 restaurants in 120+ countries. This is a chance to create innovative products and technologies on a small, high-impact team that creates technology for three of the world’s largest brands.
- Design and implement innovative next generation systems in food tech and high performance products and services for hundreds of millions of global users
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence as part of a positive and cohesive team
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews to teammates on their code
- Write multiple forms of testing, including in unit, integration, and end-to-end
- Create best-in-class software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities and needs
- 3+ years of engineering experience working on real-life, consumer facing products and services
- Familiarity with serverless technology like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and/or other cloud offerings
- Experience with both functional and object-oriented programming patterns
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational database systems and their tradeoffs in practice
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.