Our Opportunity:

As the Sr. Manager, Performance Management, you will support the cross-functional effort of delivering our MBO (Management by Objective) Program to the organization in a transparent, well-understood, and motivating way. It is a pillar of our Dream to attract and retain the best talent in the world, and our MBO Program enables high-performing talent to achieve big goals.

We know success will come through deep partnership and sponsorship from Leaders across RBI, and your ability to engage and work without boundaries throughout the organization will be essential. Lastly, core to success in this role will be excellence in collaborating with functional peers to ensure Leaders are highly capable in all aspects of performance management / MBOs.

Ultimately, this role is responsible for areas that are critical to how RBI employees contribute to the Dream and how they develop professionally and personally at RBI.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Support the Lead, Performance Management to deliver annual target-setting process for all MBOs across RBI—1200+ employees 2000+ targets
  • Execute quarterly MBO routines (i.e. MBO Reviews, Strategic Project Checkpoints, MBO Committee Meetings, etc.), ensuring a consistent approach to assessing and tracking performance across teams
  • Participate in the 5-year strategic plan, distilling 1 year objectives that will populate future MBO plans
  • Partner with Total Rewards during annual MBO close-out and with PBPs for routine maintenance of MBO plans
  • Utilize current infrastructure and also identify new high-ROI technology related to performance management
  • Develop new strategies in the ways of Performance Management to continuously improve the MBO process and RBI’s performance management philosophy

Required Skills:

• Ability to think conceptually and analytically about performance management and KPIs across RBI
  • Ability to communicate with, and influence, leaders at all levels, especially with a client mindset
  • Ability to set the vision and mission, prioritize initiatives, align resources, and manage the MBO process
  • Ability to anticipate challenges and adapt to business needs
  • Ability to build your team, and guide and develop them
  • Ability to manage projects, stay organized, and deliver on tight deadlines
  • 3-4 years operational/finance/general business experience; previous experience in Human Resources a plus
  • Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
  • Proficient in Microsoft Office applications

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: