Our Opportunity:

This position is responsible for ensuring that Burger King® provides best-in-class training programs to franchisees to achieve highest brand standards. The candidate will oversee the development of regional training initiatives and content including new product roll outs for Burger King in the Americas.  By interacting and consulting with various internal and external stakeholders he/she is responsible for identifying opportunities to improve existing content as well as ensure execution and adoption of the training platform.  Additionally, the candidate is expected to independently perform comprehensive analysis and develop clear, actionable plans and recommendations to improve Franchisees’ operations. He/she will collaborate in any marketing or business initiative and prepare required training and operational materials. Finally, the candidate will have significant exposure to various internal teams within the brand, RBI and external vendors- the candidate is expected to effectively communicate and manage relationships in a timely manner.  

Roles and Responsibilities: 

• Lead, maintain and revise regional Training policies, content and initiatives
  • Ensure that all training materials meet Brand Standards 
  • Support field teams regarding Training Programs, defining together with them clear Priorities and Action Plans, being an Influencer with Franchisee
  • Learn internal Brand Initiatives and Operational Tools to ensure there is alignment in Training Programs
  • Give operational support to the Marketing Department New Product Development (NPD) and Promotional Platforms 
  • Communicate to Franchisees about the Training Programs, give Recommendations and develop Action Plans 
  • Coordinate implementation of the Training Programs with Ops Teams
  • Lead and maintain weekly calls with Internal and External Stakeholders
  • Collaborate with global operations teams to ensure Training Programs are standardized
  • Support global operations team with global Brand Training initiatives

Required Skills:

• Bachelor’s degree. MBA is a plus.
  • Strong business acumen
  • Solid problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities
  • Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to direct and influence others at all levels
  • Demonstrated ability to drive results through the management of projects, processes, and team members (including budgeting and planning)
  • Self-initiative and ability to work autonomously and with minimal oversight
  • MS. Office Package strong knowledge
  • Familiarity with LMS and instructional design principles is a plus but is not mandatory 

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: