Reporting to the Lead People Business Partner, this position is responsible for coordinating, facilitating and executing assigned activities in the area of recruitment, employee relations and employee programs for the Langley, BC Distribution Centre. This position will provide support to Distribution Management and employees as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures quality / quantities of staffing levels by effectively executing recruitment and selection process and strategies.
- Coaches and counsels business partners on recruitment needs for specific client groups as identified.
- Provides accurate interpretation and ensures compliance with Human Resource policies and procedures.
- May facilitate orientation and training sessions as required.
- Works with Disability Management and Safety Specialist to manage work related claims for specific business partners.
- Provides ongoing assistance and support to the Distribution Human Resources department.
- 1-3 years HR Generalist working experience is required
- Previous experience with recruitment and employee relations for a Distribution or Manufacturing group
- Strong understanding of employment standards across Canada.
- University degree and/or college diploma in Business/Human Resources.
- Strong communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills.
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.