Our Opportunity:

Burger King is seeking a Category manager to lead design and execution of the coupon platform & overall pricing strategy for the Burger King Brand in USA. This role is an integral part of the North America Marketing team working with various cross functional teams within marketing, operations, our external vendors and the field to innovate and strategize how to grow the BK Brand and drive sales/traffic growth.

The manager is responsible for the franchisee pricing strategy and working directly with our key pricing vendor partner and the field to develop and execute on initiatives that boost profitability for the system across the entire menu. The manager will also be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing strategy for the coupon channel. Key position requirements include strong analytical skills, strong project management capabilities, functional knowledge of pricing and profitability in the QSR industry, and strong communication and presentation skills.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Develop strategic initiatives related to pricing and execute nationally in conjunction with field and pricing vendor. Pricing needs are included but not limited to:
    • Competitive understanding of pricing in QSR industry
    • Managing relationship with pricing vendor and developing joint initiatives
    • Optimizing pricing strategy and menu architecture
    • Oversee + Implement Market tests relating to pricing and analyze GP/ Sales upside
    • Ad-Hoc Pricing analyses
  • Develop and oversee all initiatives related to coupons/ offers that include but are not limited to:
    • Competitive research related to coupons in the QSR industry
    • Strategic analysis to leverage business opportunity in coupons and identify top/bottom performers on a per offer basis
    • Optimize coupon strategy both in print + digitally to develop new methods of distribution / offers
    • Present business cases both internally and to franchisees to support new coupon initiatives
    • Work with Print Vendor, creative agency and digital team to oversee creation of new coupon offers
    • Analyze upside of each new coupon initiative and optimize next steps based on findings

Required Skills:

• Bachelor’s degree
  • 3+ Years in Marketing, preferably in the QSR industry
  • Must have excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills to give formal presentations and share the ability to effectively communicate to a wide array of audiences including vendors, franchisee partners and internal leadership
  • Proven ability to leverage and maintain excellent relationships with various internal marketing functions as well as external vendors in order to sustain influence and accomplish collaborative projects
  • Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably Tableau
  • Must be proficient in the manipulation and analysis of marketing and sales data to determine key promotional platforms and strategies
  • Willingness to take on a variety of ad-hoc requests related to pricing and profitability and contribute daily to the success of BKNA Marketing Initiatives
  • Organized and able to handle many projects concurrently
  • Ability to set and meet deadlines, high degree of productivity necessary
  • Strategic thinking skills across multiple business channels

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: