Restaurant Brands International is looking for a Sr. Manager, Guest Intelligence to join our Marketing Team based in Miami, FL. The ideal candidate someone who will be key in the structuring of our new Guest Insights and Intelligence area within BK North America. Burger marketing analytics have evolved substantially over the past several years, to a point where we have a very detailed understanding of our sales on a product or ticket level. Nevertheless, our understanding of who is buying our products and offers is still very limited. With an increasingly competitive market, our objective is to create a new area that will have as its core focus the understanding of our guests, which ultimately will drive our strategy across several different initiatives, including calendar, pricing, innovation, advertising/communication. With more data available than ever coming from our mobile app, kiosks, POS, credit card, and external data sources, we’re looking for someone with strong business judgment who will be able to help us structure and develop this area, effectively transforming how we look at marketing analytics at BK and eventually RBI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand our guests through data analysis and manipulation to identify trends and uncover relevant insights aimed at making informed recommendations & decisions in regards to our pricing, advertising/communications, product innovation, etc.
- Use data to help create a more appealing consumer journey and create an improved and personalized experience to our guests.
- Communicate and present findings to multiple heads across the business.
- Manager/Director Level, ~3-5 years of professional experience, master’s degree a plus
- Expertise in data modelling, visualization, and databases
- Proficiency with statistical packages (e.g. SAS and R), database languages (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle Express), and media measurement tools (e.g. DoubleClick, Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Database design and implementation
- Machine learning
- Time series and forecasting
- Data mining
- Linear and logistic regression
- Decision trees
- Segmentation analysis
- Clustering techniques
- Marketing mix models
- Data visualization techniques
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.