Our Opportunity:

Restaurant Brands International is looking for a Sr. Analyst, FP&A to join our Finance Team based in Miami, FL. The ideal candidate is responsible for conducting financial planning and analysis regarding financial performance within the entire Tim Hortons brand. The Sr. Analyst, FP&A also provides monthly reports to executive management, and interacts with several functional areas of the company.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Responsible for supporting the process of developing the worldwide Tim Hortons related budget (annually) and full-year forecast (monthly), including all components of segment income (sales, cost of sales, G&A, D&A, etc.) and KPIs (same store sales, net restaurant growth, system-wide sales growth, etc.)
  • Performance of variance analysis comparing actual results to budgets/forecasts and prior year results for internal reporting
  • Preparing Tim Hortons related monthly review materials for executive management - responsible for ensuring accuracy and timeliness of content
  • Preparing Tim Hortons related content for the Board of Directors on a quarterly basis and for the Chairman of the Board on a monthly basis, which provide the state of the business with financial results, variance analysis and operations metrics
  • Preparing content for the Board of Directors on a regular basis, which provides updates on the business including financial results, variance analysis and operations metrics

Required Skills:

• Bachelors degree in a relevant field (Finance, Economics, Accouting, etc)
  • 3-5 years of experience
  • Strong abilities in Microsoft Office suite products (Excel, Powerpoint)
  • Expertise within Hyperion and SAP
  • Dynamic, financial analyst type used to working in a fast paced environment and with tight deadlines
  • Solid understanding of foreign exchange impacts on business results
  • Proven skills in communicating and negotiating across organizational areas
  • Highly motivated team player
  • Constantly on top of things in a proactive way

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST 

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: