Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world’s largest quick service restaurant companies with over 25,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries. RBI owns three of the world’s most iconic quick service restaurant brands – Tim Hortons®, Burger King®, and Popeyes®.
At RBI, we recognize that our guests no longer only make food decisions based on the food itself, but rather the entire experience surrounding the meal. That experience is becoming increasingly digital. We create innovative products and technologies to deliver digital consumer experiences that enhance guest interactions with our brands.
We’re in the early phases of building the team and are looking for a product expert to take on a leadership role in our Miami or Toronto office.
The Senior Product Manager will lead one of our digital customer experiences - Mobile App, Self-Ordering Kiosk, Website, and Voice Ordering. In this role, you will be responsible for the entire product - establishing vision and goals, creating roadmaps, and driving the broader internal and external teams in delivering value to our guests and operators.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand RBI’s business strategy and needs to deliver best-in-class products to serve our customers and franchisees
- Lead cross-functional internal bringing together internal stakeholders from across our world-class teams including engineering, design, marketing, data science, operations, and the field and external stakeholders from agencies, POS vendors, payment processors and mobile partners
- Develop thorough understanding of customer needs and business objectives and properly set goals accordingly
- Analyze data and conduct user research to make the best product decisions
- Rationalize KPIs, prioritize initiatives, write user stories, and spec features and tasks
- Work in tandem with engineering leads to scope initiatives and lock features into sprints
- Coordinate and prioritize backlog in a fast paced, changing environment
- Lead the craftsmanship of the product
- Provide updates to senior leadership, including the CTO and Brand Presidents, on a regular cadence.
- 2-5 years of product management experience working on real-life, consumer facing products and services
- BSE in Computer Science (or comparable degree)
- Technical skills in web-based technologies (react.js preferred)
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for mentorship, coaching, and leadership
- Ability to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Experience in or passion for the food industry is a plus
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.