Our Opportunity:

Restaurant Brands International is looking for a Sr. Manager, Marketing Communications to join our Marketing Team based in Toronto. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker leading the Tim Horton's campaigns and driving the integrated Marketing Communications process across different channels.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Lead Tim Horton's campaigns from inception to implementation to evaluation, acting in both a strategic and executional capacity.
  • Manage agency partners and drive the IMC process for campaigns across all channels including TV, Radio, OOH, In-Restaurant, Social, Digital.
  • Craft clear and informative briefs that are insights-driven, respond to business objectives and will inspire great creative.
  • Evaluate creative through a strategic lens, providing clear and constructive creative direction and feedback.
  • Coordinate with internal stakeholders and agency partners to ensure flawless campaign execution.

Required Qualifications and Skills:

• 5+ years of Marketing Communications experience on either client or agency side, with proven success managing campaigns across channels and a strong understanding of the creative and production process.
  • University Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent
  • Both a strategic thinker and hands-on executor…no task is too big or too small!
  • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the confidence to present to and influence senior decision makers. You can inspire and influence others, and are great at gaining alignment and support from agencies and internal teams
  • Strong creative instincts and brand intuition, and the ability to deliver concise and insightful feedback.
  • Strong time-management and organizational skills and high attention to detail.
  • Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working on multiple and competing projects simultaneously, with a sense of urgency and thoughtfulness. You are flexible to change.
  • Strong critical-thinking and conceptual problem-solving skills. You are be able to debate complex issues, ask the right questions, interpret data / synthesize learning, and think outside the box.

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

CAN Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: