Restaurant Brands International is looking for a Lead of Global Facilities to join our People Team based in Miami, Florida. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the facilities of our corporate head offices for Restaurant Brands international Globally. This team is responsible for ensuring our space is safe, functional, efficient and provides for a positive employee and visitor experience. You will be responsible for overseeing strategy, vision, and budget for our state of the art facilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plans, manages and controls Facilities operations budget. This includes; resource planning, forecasting, and monitoring financial performance
- Oversees and coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, security and janitorial work
- Manage relationship between landlords/property managers
- Implement a comprehensive approach to developing and managing the physical environment at each of our Head offices
- Lead, facilitate, and contribute to the work of deliverables related to overall facilities planning and design, space management, and projects
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, building rules and applicable ordinances
- Develop and implement long-term plans and short-term goals in furtherance of the organization's vision, mission, and values
- Oversees capital budget within calendar year
- Lead facilities' maintenance operations of building(s) and property with integration of processes within the organization to maintain and develop services that support and improve the effectiveness of our Corporate offices
- Acts as an expert with a variety of facility and construction processes, practices, and procedures
- Lead the delivery of an exceptional employee experience through high touch customer service, driving productivity, engagement and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business, engineering or a related field
- 5+ years office and/or facility management experience; preferably with multiple locations
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate multiple schedules to facilitate timely achievement of results
- Ability to provide an accurate account of work including progress on action plans to meet time and budget constraints
- Ability to develop strong relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, with work hours varying by task and possible weekend or night work when urgent equipment issues arise
- Ability to travel to all Head office locations (Toronto, Switzerland, Singapore)
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.