Our Opportunity:

Restaurant Brands International is seeking a Manager of Data Warehouse to join our Information Technology department based in Miami, Florida. In this role, you will support Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team and processes responsible for the analytical statistics, interpretation and data science on Big Data components, standardization and validation processes of all Business Intelligence data. The big data information will be used to develop data -driven solutions to difficult & complex business scenarios.

In addition to the Data Warehouse, this role will all support Data Science. This role will support our product, sales, leadership and marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing company data. You will need to be adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action. To be successful in this role, you must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Must have strong analytical abilities coupled with sound trouble-shooting skills
  • Technical analysis of BI/DW Problems, builds a strong platform for Data Analytics using ML/AI capabilities.
  • Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
  • Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
  • Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
  • Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes
  • Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
  • Participates in requirements and solution design activities with customers, coordinate test case development, user acceptance testing and business approvals for development lifecycle
  • Based on data findings and trends, make recommendations for improvements, standardization, consolidation of reports to common layouts for supportability/usability, and determine ways to optimize information generation and distribution
  • Prioritize and track application or report enhancement requests with the business globally
  • Demonstrated willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
  • Development of validation programs to ensure that data quality control standards are achieved. Performs data integrity checks, reports anomalies, and communicates findings with support teams for resolution

Required Skills:

• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
  • Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
  • Experience working with and creating data architectures
  • Proven experience translating business problems into actionable data driven analytical initiatives
  • Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
  • Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with application
  • Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders, business partners, and IT project team members to define, design, and execute activities related to data validation
  • Current with trends in data management technologies as they relate to quality, stewardship, and cleansing
  • Verbal and Written Communication - Develop and plan communication strategies to ensure activities and accomplishments are communicated to senior management, project stakeholders, and IT teams
  • Work closely with other development teams and other IT groups to ensure seamless support to internal customers
  • Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel and to summarize findings and recommendations for leadership presentations when needed
  • A proven ability to drive business results with data-based insights
  • AWS experience is a must
  • Bachelor’s degree, 3 to 5 years of experience

Preferred Skills:

• Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asses
  • Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
  • Significant experience with SQL and database technologies
  • Working knowledge of data modeling, data mining & Data warehouse Techniques
  • Working knowledge of report requirements gathering, data analysis, mapping, integration and workflow techniques for BI projects
  • Advanced working experience with Excel formulas and spreadsheets
  • Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
  • Experience analyzing large volumes of data
  • Good understanding of Software development process and knowledge of storage and data management process
  • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

#LI-POST

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: