Our Opportunity:

The Area Operations Manager (AOM) acts as a consultant with business owners of of Burger King Corporation (BKC) franchisee companies to implement operational strategies and improve business performance. Simultaneously, AOM’s work on the ground with restaurants and above restaurant leaders to execution brand initiatives, standards and policies.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Responsible for driving Guest Satisfaction through close interaction with restaurant owners and leadership teams, creating action plans and providing best-in-class tools
  • Responsible for protecting and enforcing brand standards in areas such as food safety, restaurant cleanliness, and repair and maintenance through routinely advising restaurant leadership teams on areas of opportunity and strategies for maintaining excellence
  • Responsible for driving Speed of Service by assisting franchise organizations with proper use of available tools and tactics for achieving speed targets
  • Responsible for working with area franchisees on restaurant and organizational level profitability
  • Responsible for monitoring usage and maintenance of mandated equipment and adoption of technology to ensure delivery of better, more consistent products to guests, while improving franchisee profitability
  • Responsible for ensuring integrity in operational results by reporting restaurant metrics as true reflections of performance
  • Responsible for conducting business performance reviews in order to identify management opportunities in the restaurant  using problem-solving methodologies, and develop strategies to solve the franchisees’ problems

Required Skills:

• Bachelor's degree minimumStrong analytical and problem solving skills
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
  • Previous experience in business operations and execution
  • Has a strong level of operational and financial literacy both orally and written
  • Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills: communication, working with others, conflict resolution and presentation

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

US Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as transgender: