Our Opportunity:

The Sr. Analyst will report to the Manager/Director of Consolidation and Reporting and is responsible for the preparation of the worldwide consolidation, preparation of Financial Statements and all SEC filings.  The successful candidate will establish relationships across multiple business segments/brands and provide the necessary data, presentation, and analysis aimed at driving brand recognition for RBI to the investor community.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Responsible for establishing relationships across multiple business brands (i.e. Tim Hortons, Burger King, Popeyes) and providing the necessary data, presentation, and analysis aimed at driving brand recognition for RBI to the investor community
  • Responsible for preparation of quarterly and annual consolidation of Global Financial results
  • Responsible for preparation of the 10-Q, 10-K and 8-K
  • Participate in special projects

Required Skills:

• Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field - master's degree preferred
  • 2 to 4 years of accounting experience is required -  CPA preferred
  • SEC reporting and International consolidation experience preferred
  • Strong interpretation, decision-making and analytical capabilities, and skills in the area of accounting for US GAAP reporting requirements
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as position has direct contact with numerous departments within and outside RBI including external auditors and consultants
  • Strong organizational skills and commitment to meeting reporting deadlines
  • Strong analytical skills
  • Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and accounting systems (SAP) is helpful
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)

Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.

Apply for this Job

* Required

Voluntary Demographic Questionnaire

We actively strive to foster an environment where the differences of our employees, restaurant owners, vendors and guests are understood and included in the development of business plans and processes. In order to help us track the effectiveness of our recruiting efforts, we ask a few questions about demographics and identity. The following questions are completely voluntary.

Any response you provide will be anonymized and cannot be matched to your application.

I identify my gender as:

I identify my race as:

I identify my ethnicity as:

I identify my military status as:

I identify my sexual orientation as:

I identify as trasngender: