Razorpay was founded by Shashank Kumar and Harshil Mathur in 2014. Razorpay is building a new-age digital banking hub (Neobank) for businesses in India with the mission is to enable frictionless banking and payments experiences for businesses of all shapes and sizes. What started as a B2B payments company is processing billions of dollars of payments for lakhs of businesses across India.
The Enterprise Partnerships Farming team is responsible for managing and developing relationships with Razorpay Enterprise Partners. As a Manager in the team, you will be responsible for partner account management, identifying new opportunities, and growing business from your portfolio or partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing deeper relationships with portfolio of Enterprise Partners.
- Regularly engaging with Partners to form a deep understanding of their business, growth plans, challenge areas, and ideating with them on how Razorpay can be a close partner in their journey.
- Have a clear understanding of Razorpay products and offerings.
- Identifying new opportunities within your portfolio and growing business.
- Working with cross-functional teams to identify, plan, and implement suitable solutions as per client requirement.
- Enabling internal operational agility and efficient cross-team functioning.
- Driving issue resolution for your portfolio.
- Providing on ground insights to improve Partner and sub-merchant experience.
- Manage all interactions with Enterprise partners through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Be the single point of contact for your partners and act as an escalation point to drive resolution in a timely, proactive manner.
- 5-6 years of Sales or Account Management experience, preferably in the payments / fintech / B2B SAAS vertical.
- Should have experience handling and managing Enterprise Accounts.
- Should have worked with customers in managing customer requirements, delivering and deploying a software solution, technical issue resolution and escalation management.
- Experience dealing with both on ground teams as well as senior executives in Enterprise organizations.
- Great verbal and written communications skills.
- Experienced, organized and reliable; able to work independently with little direction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.