Raycon is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands, dedicated to shaking up the consumer electronics industry. Co-founded by entertainer/entrepreneur Ray J, we’re inspired by the go-getters, the early risers, the performers and one-more-milers of the world. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating high-quality wireless audio products that fit the wants and needs of all kinds of doers out there, without the mark-up or false hype.
Our products have been featured with high profile celebrities such as P. Diddy, Justin Bieber, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B, Ne-Yo, Migos, Cara DeLevingne and many more. We’ve also been featured in and garnered press from media outlets such as Forbes, CNN, Mashable, Cheddar, and Billboard.
We have experienced rapid growth over the past year and are looking for fellow self-starters and go-getters to join our team. Learn more about us at rayconglobal.com.
About the Role
Raycon is looking to bolster our operations team with an Associate Operations Manager . This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to grow with a quickly growing and successful startup brand.
This is a full-time position that will require some days of the month to be spent at our newly reopened NYC office. At Raycon, we look for you to hit the ground running from day one.
What You'll Do
- Maintaining day-to-day order flow with our 3PL, including but not limited to:
- First line order maintenance for new B2B (Wholesale) + D2C (Direct to Consumer) orders
- Respond to request for information from retailers or account managers
- Ensure data is entered and transmits into order related systems correctly including but not limited to Shopify, ERP, EDI
- Includes Tech Stack Order issues such as:
- First line troubleshoot order flows and transmission
- Address Validation
- Follow up with 3PL warehouse
- Reconciliation of pending shipments with 3PL vs pending shipments with Netsuite
- Reconciliation of orders including but not limited to status and/or other issues
- Ensuring there are no discrepancies between the two systems
- Fraudulent Order Vetting
- Cross reference order(s) and order history to vet flagged fraudulent orders
- Reconciling consignment and marketplace activity
- Ensuring weekly fulfillments are done correctly and timely
- Collaborate with Marketplaces team to ensure all transactional data is entered
- Comfortable with both manual and automated processes
- Collaborate with Finance + Sales team
- Facilitate any communication to make sure Finance team can invoice the maximum amount.
What You Can Do
- 2+ years of experience with Excel and business systems
- Netsuite ERP knowledge a plus
- Experience working with 3PL warehouses a plus
Who You Are
- You’re like us! You’re a self-starter, a go-getter, and get-it-doner. You thrive in fast-paced environments and like getting your hands dirty.
- You have passion. Maybe you’re an amateur pinball player, a writer, a car enthusiast, a side hustler. You know what it’s like to deeply enjoy what you do and you embrace it.
- You have a sense of humor. You know life’s too short to take yourself too seriously.
- Solution-focused and team-oriented mentality
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Raycon requires anyone working onsite or visiting Raycon's offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Raycon.