Rational Consulting is growing, and we need amazing talent to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude with a deep spirit of service and killer subject expertise, we want to talk to you. We are always looking for the next great consultant to raise the bar and push Rational Consulting to be better than we were yesterday. Staying hungry, curious, and looking forward to what’s next is part of our DNA.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join our team.
Our Education Marketing team is a highly-energetic, passionate group of marketers dedicated to transforming modern education. We share a mission to ensure every student on the planet can achieve more through the powerful integration of great teaching, student-centered learning, and use of modern technology.
The Education Marketing Campaigns team (“Campaigns team”) owns planning, coordination and reporting on integrated digital marketing campaigns. We organize and facilitate campaign-specific teams for each campaign, collaborating with audience marketers and marketing channel owners from within Education (e.g. web, social, email, partner) and also cross-company stakeholders. In FY19 we established a standard set of planning and reporting resources, OARPi, workback and ROB; for FY20, we need support to ensure these tools are refined, well-organized, and used consistently across all campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Campaigns ROB
- Campaign projects
- Scheduling planning & reporting meetings to keep on-deadline while accommodating delays and blockers
- Recording meetings and following up on action items with v-team members as needed
- Helping to manage Campaign Planning decks; supporting channel owners and stakeholders in completion of required information, adding imagery/details, updating as plans evolve
- Supporting workback and task management with immediate team and key stakeholders
- Proactively managing comms actions for Campaigns team (newsletter content, stakeholder meetings and email announcements, Executive comms and slides) by drafting comms, initiating and facilitating review cycles, and finalizing
- Content management
- Refining existing planning, reporting and comms assets to ensure consistent and on-brand look/feel
- Maintaining a clear, current and organized SharePoint folder structure for our core team documents (team “sandbox”, planning and project files)
- Global field-facing campaign content repository
- Facilitating uploads and refreshes to Education photography and creative assets on Brand Central
What You Will Bring:
- 4+ years of experience as a Program or Project manager with some background in marketing
- Well-organized, extremely detail oriented
- Experience with asset management (SharePoint, OneNote, meeting notes, etc.)
- Great communications skills (verbal and written/email/Teams).
- Microsoft experience a plus
Who You Are:
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Proactive. You are always thinking ahead about what is best for the Client.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Adaptable. Change happens at lightning speed (especially at Rational), you are flexible, enjoy challenge, and get behind new ideas
Rational Consulting is a results-oriented consultancy designing premium customer experiences. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Incredible people are our non-negotiable. Our experienced team of consultants spans the globe. We love what we do, and who we do it with – let’s begin our next chapter together.