Rational Consulting is growing, and we need amazing talent to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude with a deep spirit of service and killer subject expertise, we want to talk to you. We are always looking for the next great consultant to raise the bar and push Rational Consulting to be better than we were yesterday. Staying hungry, curious, and looking forward to what’s next is part of our DNA.
We are currently seeking a driven Social Data Analyst Lead. The ideal candidate for this role lives and breathes data. You believe that truth and performance can be elicited from meticulously crafted analytical approaches. You also want an opportunity to see data translated into real business results, while working in a culture that knows how to pull together and how to have fun at the same time. The Analytics Lead is a strong, thoughtful communicator and should be prepared to present data insights to client stakeholders at any time.
What you will do:
The Social Analytics Lead will have a rich background in business analytics, social listening, and influencing decisions based on data. They will lead all complex projects, set the bar for all Analytics deliverables for the team, and drive data solutions across all workstreams.
- Partners with stakeholders to identify business analytics needs and projects and propose solutions
- Work with multiple lines of business (LOBs) such as blog, events, YouTube, global engagement programs, etc. with varying needs
- Lead client Brandwatch as a Service program, partnering with Engineering, PMMs, and Integrated Marketing to create social intelligence dashboards for their business
- Host bi-weekly consultant 1:1s, host analytics stand-up and other team meetings, manage priorities and deliverables, attend Rational meetings and provide updates to Analytics team
- Drive continuous strategic analysis on owned and competitive social channels, collaborate on monthly deliverables, and ad hoc analytics based requests
- Manage tool stack: Attend meetings, manage access, monitor accounts related to team tools - Sprinklr, Brandwatch, SimplyMeasured and Adobe Analytics
- Build data visualizations based on large sets of data that answer key business questions
- Support team members to dive into the data to uncover the root cause of shifts in the data
- Maintain and deliver identified owned reports including the Industry Engine Report (Social reporting, exec summary), social and sentiment reporting for events, and Rational monthly Outsource Service SLA Report
- Manage high visibility data reports, projects, and adhoc requests
- Social listening for crises/sev 1
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business-focused analytics
- Minimum of 2 years leading project teams
- Expert level in Brandwatch, including experience writing complex queries and manipulating advanced features
- Experience with additional Social analytics tools including Sprinklr and Simply Measured
- Experience with pulling and manipulating data from a variety of sources such as Power BI, Excel, SQL
- Top-notch interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Must understand client business needs and translate those needs into data insights
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively with conflicting priorities and projects, with the ability to think and act independently
- Must be self-motivated to learn new things and execute work both independently as well as with a team
- Uncanny ability to tackle business problems and generate innovative solutions to deal with unpredictable situations and ambiguity
- Experience with Google and Adobe analytics.
Who You Are
- Optimist. You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member
- Problem Solver. You solve problems before they get to the stakeholder or client
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the buyer story
Business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. We were recently named “Best Places to Work” in the state by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
We are a team of dreamers and doers. We are designers, marketers, developers, and consultants. We love what we do, and who we do it with – let’s begin our next chapter together.