At Rational Interaction, we thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We accredit our success and our rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager, AdOps to join our team. To be most successful in this role your previous agency experience will have included uploading media plans into DCM, trafficking tags to media vendors and QA’ing and troubleshooting tracking issues. You enjoy being highly organized and have a high attention to detail to ensure seamless campaign launch for clients.
What you will do:
- Upload media plans and set up creative assignments into DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM).
- Build and implement UTM codes across campaigns.
- Traffic tags and creative assets to media vendors and ensure proper tracking prior to campaign launches.
- Communicate with media vendors on tracking capabilities, creative asset requirements, timelines, screenshots collections, and data requests.
- Draft and submit creative request forms to internal creative team that include publisher specs, ad sizes, compliance requirements, etc.
- Own monthly billing and compliance process by working closely with marketing, finance and account teams to aggregate monthly delivery reports, screenshots, and invoices.
- Manage site-side tagging (DCM floodlight tags, Google Analytics container tags, etc.) on client webpages.
- Partner with Media Coordinator to build and manage campaign launch and weekly pacing reports, as well as additional ad hoc requests.
- Partner with Media Planner on recommending and implementing media optimizations throughout the campaign.
What you will bring:
- 2-3 years’ ad trafficking or ad operations experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital.
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics experience required.
- Can demonstrate understanding of brands and branding, brand strategy and consumer knowledge/insights. Uses this understanding to inform daily work.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar experience.
Who you are:
- Passionate. About your craft, adding value to the Client by the work you do in the organization.
- Visionary. Ability to see "the whole picture" and simultaneously remain slightly obsessed with the details.
- Analytical. Values data, understands the story it tells and can forecast outcomes.
- Communicative. Ability to influence, strong interpersonal skills.
- Polished. Client-facing and concise, ability to lead across teams and interface with people of all levels.
Rational is a full service, integrated agency with proven ability to deliver across digital, technical, and ongoing consulting engagements. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. We were recently named “Best Places to Work” in the state by the Puget Sound Business Journal.
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let me know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.