At Rational Creative, we thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We accredit our success and our rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are currently seeking a Search Marketing Manger to join our team.
What you will do:
- Provide leadership and subject matter expertise for all SEM activities across the agency.
- Own day to day operations of Bing and Google (search & display) campaigns across multiple product lines for an eCommerce client.
- Recommend quarterly budgets, outline testing & measurement plans, set up campaigns in platform, and manage bid strategies on a regular cadence.
- Maintain reporting dashboards and present SEM performance and insights to internal team and client.
- Actively test ad copy messaging and targeting tactics, providing actionable insights to help inform future campaigns.
- Responsible for the monthly billing process for all SEM activities.
- Work closely with other internal departments creative, account managers, and project managers as well as the rest of the media team to develop campaign ideas, align messaging, and optimize strategies.
What you will bring:
- 3-4 years of SEM experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital.
- Proven success building and managing campaigns within Google Ads (Search & Display) and Bing Ads.
- Can demonstrate understanding of brands and branding, brand strategy and consumer knowledge/insights. Uses this understanding to inform daily work.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar experience.
Who you are:
- Passionate. About your craft, adding value to the Client by the work you do in the organization.
- Visionary. Ability to see "the whole picture" and simultaneously remain slightly obsessed with the details.
- Analytical. Values data, understands the story it tells and can forecast outcomes.
- Communicative. Ability to influence, strong interpersonal skills.
- Polished. Client-facing and concise, ability to lead across teams and interface with people of all levels.
- Solution-oriented. You are an idea person & enjoy coming up with smart solutions to new & existing challenges.
- Adaptable. You are flexible, highly adaptable & thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments.
Rational is a full service, integrated agency with proven ability to deliver across digital, technical, and ongoing consulting engagements. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. We were recently named “Best Places to Work” in the state by the Puget Sound Business Journal
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let me know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.