At Rational Creative, we thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We accredit our success and our rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. To be most successful in this role your previous agency experience will have included managing multiple digital campaigns simultaneously, while optimizing changes to project scope and schedules daily. You will enjoy being a highly organized and communicative team member in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Ability to generate actionable insights through analytics to optimize digital campaigns to increase campaign performance and engagement (both B2C and B2B).
- Continuously research and experiment with emerging trends and innovative approaches to leverage digital and social activities to achieve client objectives in the digital media space.
- Present strategic media recommendations to the agency team and the client.
- Manage the development, negotiation, implementation, tracking, reporting, and optimization of all assigned media buys.
- Analyze and optimize media strategies through the duration of the campaigns.
- Determine metrics of success and assess effectiveness of digital/social marketing initiatives while also managing campaign budgets.
- Maintain an ideal working relationship with clients as well as media vendors.
- Work closely with other internal departments creative, account managers, and project managers as well as the rest of the media team to develop campaign ideas, align messaging, and optimize strategies.
What you will bring:
- 3-4 years of media experience working within an integrated agency that has had a strong focus on digital.
- Proven success in the development of digital campaigns, specifically across display, mobile, native, video, and social; knowledge of traditional and out-of-home a plus.
- Can demonstrate understanding of brands and branding, brand strategy and consumer knowledge/insights. Uses this understanding to inform daily work.
- Familiarity with DoubleClick a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to think on your feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or similar experience.
Who you are:
- Passionate. About your craft, adding value to the Client by the work you do in the organization.
- Visionary. Ability to see "the whole picture" and simultaneously remain slightly obsessed with the details.
- Analytical. Values data, understands the story it tells and can forecast outcomes.
- Communicative. Ability to influence, strong interpersonal skills.
- Polished. Client-facing and concise, ability to lead across teams and interface with people of all levels.
- Solution-oriented. You are an idea person & enjoy coming up with smart solutions to new & existing challenges.
- Adaptable. You are flexible, highly adaptable & thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments.
Rational is a full service, integrated agency with proven ability to deliver across digital, technical, and ongoing consulting engagements. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. We were recently named “Best Places to Work” in the state by the Puget Sound Business Journal
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let me know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.