At Rational Creative, we thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment. We accredit our success and our rapid growth to hiring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are currently seeking a Media Coordinator to join our team. To be most successful in this role your previous agency experience will have included managing multiple digital campaigns simultaneously, while optimizing changes to project scope and schedules daily. You will enjoy being a highly organized and communicative team member in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Partner closely with Paid Media Managers to successfully set up, audit, launch and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate RFP/IO process between media vendors and key internal stakeholders during quarterly media planning.
- Update Display and Search weekly pacing reports, generate actionable insights through analytics, and present performance to Paid Media Managers.
- Utilize Excel to identify optimizations opportunities within Search (Keywords, Bids, and Targeting).
- Proactively communicate with account team, client, and creative team of project timeline, status, and more.
- Create, prioritize, and maintain project schedules and deliveries.
- Collaborate with media vendors to collect data for month-end billing and screenshots for proof of execution
- Work closely with Operations and Accounting teams to manage scope and deliverables meet project contracts and financials
- Manage day to day vendor relationships and communicate client requests, revisions, etc.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 + year of digital marketing experience.
- Knowledge of DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Cool, calm, and collected under pressure.
- Proficiency in:
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Office
- A passion for making great content and a problem-solvers attitude to get it done whatever it takes.
- Experience with ad trafficking a plus.
Who you are:
- Optimist. You see and focus on the opportunity, not the hurdles.
- Well-rounded Professional. You have amazing communication and organizational skills along with high EQ.
- Self-sufficient. You get stuff done, you are able to work with little direct supervision but know when to ask for help.
- Collaborative to the Core. Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a leader and member.
- Data Lover. You know your numbers and value the metrics behind the consumer story.
Rational is a full service, integrated agency with proven ability to deliver across digital, technical, and ongoing consulting engagements. Each of our business practices are deeply rooted in delivering client success. We see ourselves as partners to our clients, and we invest in each of their business goals, ensuring that our work helps deliver on these goals. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture. We were recently named “Best Places to Work” in the state by the Puget Sound Business Journal
Rational wants to make sure that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let me know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.