Our Rasa Enterprise Platform is growing quickly, and the number of Fortune 500 companies interested in our commercial offering is increasing fast. We are looking for enthusiastic Senior Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team to identify and nurture opportunities for our Account Executive team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Senior Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Rasa, you will be responsible for strategically sourcing and qualifying business prospects for the Rasa sales team. Using your unique personality and grit, you will outbound targeted leads and qualify inbound leads to increase the pipeline of potential Rasa customers.
You will communicate how Rasa can be best adapted and utilized for each use case, interact closely with our community members that use our open-source framework, and manage their journey through the adoption and productization of Rasa. You identify and nurture opportunities, making sure our community members are using the right tools for their requirements contributing significantly to our sales success.
This role will lay the foundation for your future success at Rasa by developing a good technical understanding of our products and sales processes.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- On a typical morning, you will answer inbound messages, reach out to prospective clients, and work closely with Account Executives to help understand and discover how Rasa can help prospects with their current search and discovery needs
- Work closely with our community members to understand their requirements and identify when to move them through our sales process
- Build strong relationships with prospects
- Work closely with customers to gain interest in Rasa
- Find and source leads - This can be done by email, phone, or onsite
- Manage sales lead information in Salesforce
- Represent Rasa at conferences and events
- Develop and execute outbound strategies and cadences to drive more opportunities
- Learn more about our technology and how to communicate the value it can bring to a developer and executive audience
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to optimise the sales funnel and build our sales pipeline efficiently
- German speaking
- 2+ years of experience in lead generation, sales, marketing or customer facing role
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Sincere customer empathy
- Passionate about technology
- You genuinely care about solving others’ problems
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve
- Experience with prospecting tools like Salesforce and Linkedin
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with open source, machine learning and AI assistants
- You have experience successfully interacting with executives in Fortune 500 companies
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 1000 Euros personal development fund
- 26 days paid holiday per year + 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.