We are looking for a Senior Demand Generation Manager to join the marketing team at Rasa and work on defining and executing Rasa Enterprise campaigns across different channels. This role is Remote (USA).
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Demand Generation Manager you will work closely with product marketing and sales to create, manage, and improve marketing campaigns that will attract new qualified leads and ensure Rasa's growth. You will work on developing multi-channel marketing programs that support the demand generation needs of the sales team and focus on new logo acquisition and pipeline acceleration.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years previous experience in demand generation for an enterprise product
- You have experience developing and executing marketing programs at high-growth startups
- You have experience using CRM platforms such as Hubspot or Salesforce and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- You have previous experience in event marketing (virtual and in-person events) for technical or developer products
- You have excellent writing skills and are a natural communicator
- You have an understanding of content marketing and organic growth strategies
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Develop and scale Rasa's top of funnel marketing programs to drive awareness and high quality leads to the SDRs and the sales team
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis
- Work cross functionally with sales and marketing to continuously improve campaigns and lead quality
- Utilize a variety of tools including events, webinars, social media initiatives, digital marketing and inbound marketing programs to drive acquisition and optimize for conversion
- Develop new strategies to increase touch points within a customer’s journey in order to optimize conversion rates
- Test and expand paid and non-paid growth channels for customer acquisition
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, and resources
- Create meaningful reports and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue and track key metrics to optimise campaigns
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails. The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1,000 personal development fund and 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Paid trips to Berlin
- Regular remote team events, as well as remote social events
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build a next-level customer experience. Rasa’s platform was built to create enterprise-grade virtual assistants, allowing personalized conversations with customers - at scale.
Rasa’s conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa’s platform is powered by Rasa Open Source, which has seen more than 10 million downloads since launch, and is supported by a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. Individual investors include Daniel Dines, founder and CEO of UIPath, Ross Mason, founder of Mulesoft, and Greg Brockman, co-founder and CTO of OpenAI. Rasa was founded in 2016 and has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and Edinburgh, in addition to remote employees based around the globe. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.