Our Rasa Enterprise Platform is growing quickly, and the number of Fortune 500 companies interested in our commercial offering is increasing fast. We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive that will take over the French market. This is a real opportunity for you to grow in your career. You will work with a very successful team, that drives each other to succeed.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to play a significant role in our fast-growing business development team. You enjoy digging deep into technical problems in order to understand them, demonstrating Rasa’s benefits to users and providing real business value to executives. You will be responsible for managing the sales process for Rasa’s platform to large enterprise customers. You will understand and communicate how Rasa can be used across multiple industries and then manage complex deal cycles. You have experience in selling into the French market.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Build and own the relationship with the customer
- Educate, evangelize, and guide our customers from PoC to successful adoption of Rasa
- Drive and prove technical capabilities and business value of Rasa’s platform
- Forecast and manage your sales activity and pipeline to consistently hit revenue targets
- Work closely with our customer success team and develop new opportunities from our existing customers
- Collect and deliver customer feedback to the product team
You are excited about AI assistants, machine learning and letting people interact with machines through text and speech. You are an experienced self-starter who works well with little supervision. You should be able to use your unique personality, creativity and grit to expand our pipeline with new high profile prospects while working with our key customers to increase Rasa’s adoption.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience in enterprise software sales;
- Proven track record of selling to French Fortune 500 / Global 2000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M in previous positions
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
- Demonstrated the ability to build a sales pipeline from scratch
- Ability to create and maintain relationships from user to executive
- Creative hunter mentality with a passion for customer success
- Ready to meet customers and prospects in France
- Native in French
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience with open source, machine learning and AI assistants
- Strong Salesforce / CRM reporting and forecast practice
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.