We are looking for a Product Evangelist to the conversational AI evangelism team at Rasa and lead the effort to ensure Rasa is the choice for conversational AI amongst Global 2000 enterprise companies. This role is Remote (Europe).
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Evangelist, you will work closely with product, sales, customer success, and developer marketing to increase awareness, understanding, and business value of conversational AI. By creating, sharing, and promoting Rasa features, applications, and demos you will position us as the only serious choice for creating contextual assistants at scale.You will help build and nurture a community of conversational AI leadership (business executives and buyers) and deepen the understanding of the value of conversational experiences in the enterprise community. This role reports to the Head of Conversational AI Evangelism.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You have previous experience in technical evangelism for an enterprise product and evangelizing to enterprise executives
- You have industry experience in developing and applying conversational AI on various problems
- You feel at home speaking with business executives, c-suite leadership, influencers, sharing your opinions, and being challenged.
- You understand the value of a conversational AI, believe passionately in the future of the technology, and are enthusiastic in reaching and persuading enterprise influencers and decision makers to adopt the technology.
- You have excellent writing skills and are a natural communicator, either on stage or in smaller meetings.
- You have the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies to diverse enterprise audiences
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Help build and nurture a community of conversational AI business executives, executive buyers, decision makers and deepen the understanding of the value of conversational experiences in the enterprise community with various initiatives
- Build demos, pitch decks, and other collateral to evangelize Rasa to the enterprise community
- Deliver presentations, podcasts, workshops, prospect-ready videos and other content to build and nurture the community of Rasa advocates who are business executives in the enterprise
- Build projects with Rasa to demo to enterprise executives and buyers
- Work with product, business development, and customer success teams to create compelling content & to contribute to overall GTM strategy
- Coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to build out collateral aligned with GTM strategy (demos, pitch decks, presentations)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- 6 paid education days & 1000 Euros personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year (unlimited PTO if in the US)
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.