We are looking for an events specialist to join the marketing team at Rasa, joining our effort to ensure Rasa is the choice for conversational AI amongst Global 2000 enterprise companies. You will be part of an enthusiastic growth team at Rasa, a conversational AI startup with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. As a remote-first company, Rasa welcomes applications from all over the world.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As the first dedicated events manager at Rasa, you will join the marketing team in driving user engagement with Rasa’s brand and products. This role will coordinate with sales, product, and customer service to deliver Rasa-hosted events both large and small, as well as coordinate and execute against Rasa participation in industry, tech, and partner events. On any given day, you might be creating an eventbrite page, ordering and approving swag, developing new events, or hosting a multi-speaker technical webinar. All these events will work toward increasing Rasa brand awareness, advancing Rasa’s sales pipeline, and educating and empowering Rasa users.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You have previous experience in event marketing for technical or developer product
- You are detail oriented, organized, and thrive managing the mountain of tasks and deadlines required to pull off a successful event
- You’re a self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- You know that a successful event manager is part project manager, part content curator, part people motivator, part brand ambassador - combined with a practical eye on deadlines and goals.
- You embrace online events - it’s been the norm for nearly a year, and you can meet goals even with virtual-only for the foreseeable future.
- You want to be part of a fast-paced, hands-on team, collaborating across time zones and cultures.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Plan, coordinate, and lead the execution of all Rasa-hosted events, including large multi-track events, product webinars, customer-facing education events, and others.
- Facilitate alignment across events stakeholder: marketing, business development, customer service, and others.
- Coordinate & curate event content, including recruiting speakers and setting themes to meet event goals
- Build and execute various reports that share key findings throughout content development and post-event cycles
- Ensure event results are recorded and tracked, and events are evaluated for contribution to company goals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role + 6 paid education days a year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 4 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- Regular remote team events, as well as remote social events
- Paid trips to Berlin
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.