We are looking for a senior product manager to help us build the standard infrastructure for conversational AI.
As a Remote first company, we believe that the internet is where the work happens, an office is just somewhere you can connect to the internet. We believe that everyone can make a difference at Rasa no matter where they are based. If you would like to work in an office then we have R&D offices in Berlin, Germany, and in Edinburgh, UK. But our focus is to continue to build our team remotely across the UK and Germany.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a senior product manager, you will:
- Deeply understand the teams who use Rasa to build conversational AI (everywhere from startups to fortune 500s). You’ll interview them, work with them, and be a vocal advocate for their interests.
- Own key pieces of our product strategy and roadmap, and articulate how these push towards level 5 conversational AI.
- Constantly improve our process for gathering feedback on our product and market, and increasing visibility across Rasa.
- Help our design and development teams come up with solutions to our users’ problems, and help teams use our telemetry data to formulate and test hypotheses.
- Coordinate with our marketing and developer relations teams so that our educational material and product work complement each other.
- You are excited about empowering teams to build conversational AI (to many of our users, this is a new and potentially daunting challenge).
- You are an empathetic person with a high degree of emotional intelligence, who can communicate goals, constraints, and decisions across teams as diverse as research, customer success, product, marketing, developer relations, and business development.
- You are process-oriented and happy to be the standard-bearer for making product management systematic and transparent.
- You care about details and enjoy collecting large amounts of product feedback, and then taming that complexity to turn it into an action plan.
- You have experience building products for enterprise users.
- You have a proven track record of working with teams to ship great software, and of hiring and managing talented people.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 euro personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.