We are looking for a product owner to help us build the standard infrastructure for Conversational AI.
As a Remote first company, we believe that the internet is where the work happens, an office is just somewhere you can connect to the internet. We believe that everyone can make a difference at Rasa no matter where they are based. If you would like to work in an office then we have R&D offices in Berlin, Germany, and in Edinburgh, UK. But our focus is to continue to build our team remotely across the UK and Germany.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a product owner, you will:
- Deeply understand the teams who use Rasa to build conversational AI (everywhere from startups to fortune 500s). You’ll interview them, work with them, and be a vocal advocate for their interests.
- Work on our product roadmap, and articulate how the things we are working on push towards level 5 conversational AI.
- Gather feedback on our product and market both internally and externally.
- Work closely with our design and development teams to come up with solutions to our users’ problems, and help prioritize product work.
- Dive into our telemetry data to answer questions about how our product is used.
- You are excited about empowering teams to build conversational AI (to many of our users, this is a new and potentially daunting challenge).
- You have experience as a product owner in a software company. Preferably you've built products for the enterprise before.
- You don’t have to be an experienced developer, but you should feel comfortable discussing the tools that software developers use and why they like them (GitHub, IDEs, etc.)
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are process-oriented and pride yourself on attention to detail.
- You enjoy collecting and large amounts of product feedback, and taming that complexity into an action plan.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.