At Rasa, customers and their success are core to what we do and we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Success Manager who is ready to join our growing team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
At Rasa we have a simple goal to help makers to build AI assistants that work for everyone. Next to our free and open source products, we offer our enterprise one and support services to large organizations. We deeply care about our customers, their problems and how we can help them succeed with their projects. We are looking for an empathetic person that helps our customers solve their problems, encourage adoption and expansion as well as derive maximum value from our products. You will work with our global Fortune 500 customers like AMEX, United Healthcare, Dell and build long lasting relationships.
You will work closely with fellow Customer Success Managers, Account Executives and Customer Success Engineers to ensure customers achieve their goals, advise them on best practices and act as the voice of the customers internally.
You are excited about AI assistants, machine learning and letting people interact with machines through text and speech. You have experience working with Customer Success organizations. You are a dedicated self-starter who works well with little supervision and can take full ownership of customer paths. You like digging deep to understand technical problems, show resilience in solving them and leading customers to success.
- 1+ years experience in customer success, support, consulting or business development; SaaS, open source enterprise software preferred
- Shown experience in working with large enterprise customers supporting a highly technical, developer-focused product
- Strong ability to communicate and establish credibility at all levels of an organization
- Proven track record to hit retention goals, upsell and increase customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to manage customers from start to completion of a project
- Ability to create and maintain long lasting relationships, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set priorities, drive decisions and manage multiple stakeholders
- Ready to travel to customers up to 50% of the time
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to help our customers succeed:
- Build and own the relationship with our customers
- Work with customers to ensure onboarding, adoption, retention and overall success
- Identify customers who are likely to churn and implement strategies to mitigate that risk
- Identify expansion opportunities in customers and partner with Account Executives to close expansion deals
- Meet with customers to understand and document their goals and objectives as well as deliver customer feedback to the product team
- Partner with our marketing team to drive customer advocacy including references, case studies, meetups and more
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over 1.5 million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.