We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to be the founding member of our Talent team at our San Francisco office. We have ambitious plans to scale Rasa across Sales and Marketing in 2020, and this is a chance to be at the forefront of this.
About this role
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Rasa, you’ll be hiring the best talent to work with us on our mission to empower all makers to build AI assistants that work for everyone. You’ll be aiming to bring in people that can meet our high standards, but also mesh well with our unique company culture. You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Lead (based in Berlin), to contribute to building a seamless recruitment process, both for candidates and stakeholders.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Talent Acquisition, Ideally in Agency and In-house recruitment
- Experience in hiring highly qualified Enterprise Sales and Marketing professionals
- You have knowledge of the full recruitment cycle (sourcing, attracting and hiring), ideally gained in a high growth Start-Up environment
- Understanding of Talent Acquisition, interest in best practices and recruitment trends
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills to build a trustful and positive relationship with candidates, hiring managers
- You are a great networker, able to to be an advocate for Talent Acquisition at Rasa
- You are well organized, have excellent time management and can easily juggle the needs of different stakeholders
Things you will do
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Take responsibility for the holistic recruiting process for Sales and Marketing roles in the San Francisco office and remote in the US.
- Actively source candidates and choose the right platform to find them
- Make sure that both the applicants as well as the hiring managers you work with experience an excellent application process
- You manage all stakeholders and are a trusted advisor on all things recruitment
- Constantly improve Rasa’s recruiting process and make sure it’s ahead of the growing demand of the company for new team members
- Organize and attend meetups in the Bay Area
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 3 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- 2 team offsites every year
- Onboarding + paid trips to Berlin
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over 1.5 million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.