Rasa is seeking a results-oriented marketing technology professional, who will lead all the technical aspects within a small, but growing, marketing team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you thrive at the intersection of marketing and technology? Rasa is looking to hire a growth engineer to join the marketing team, who will lead all aspects of marketing technology at the company. We’re looking for someone who will be the lead frontend developer for the website, coordinating with design, growth marketing, and outside development resources; who will become the company’s marketing analytics guru (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.) , making sure the right things are measured & reported; who will own the go-to-market funnel analytics & attribution efforts for Rasa; and who will be the touchpoint for all marketing technology used by Rasa.
You will be part of an enthusiastic growth team at Rasa, a conversational AI startup with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. You will ideally be based in Berlin.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
- You’re excited about being the technical backbone for the go-to-market function at Rasa
- You're comfortable being lean and you fix problems without waiting for someone to tell you to
- You take pride in teaching and learning from teammates, and enjoy constructive peer review in a respectful environment
- You can effectively communicate what you’re working on with non-technical team members
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and techniques (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with common go-to-market automation tools (e.g., Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate technological challenges
- Strong analytical skills and ability to produce clean, well-maintainable code
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Lead implementation of the growth team’s vision for the Rasa website, with frequent and rapid improvements, additions, and updates, including full instrumentation for testing and analytics.
- Support technical architectural discussions and decisions across the marketing, devrel, customer success, and sales teams to make the best decisions.
- Select, implement, and improve marketing tech tools to maintain a world-class martech stack.
- Manage end-to-end strategy, management and process of tracking, analytics, and attribution for requirements
- Work with driven people across all areas of the company—from marketing and business development to machine learning research and UX design—to create the tools to let all makers build AI assistants that everyone can use
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours, work from home when you need to
- 1000 Euro’s personal development fund to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- Your choice of snacks, fresh fruits + drinks at the office
- We have regular team events, as well as regular social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg.
At Rasa, we're building the standard infrastructure for conversational AI. With over 1.5 million downloads since launch, our open source tools are loved by developers worldwide, and Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s. Our friendly community is growing fast, with developers from all over the world learning from each other and working together to make text- and voice-based AI assistants better.
Rasa's machine learning-based dialogue tools allow developers to automate contextual conversations. What are contextual conversations? Real back-and-forth dialogue that is handled seamlessly. Taking AI assistants beyond fixed question / answer pairs creates exciting new use cases for people and business. The tip of the iceberg includes automation of sales & marketing, internal processes, and advanced customer service that integrates into existing backend systems. With Rasa, companies control their own destiny, investing in AI that they own and ship instead of relying on third parties.
Rasa has raised $14 million in total funding from Accel, Basis Set Ventures and open source founders such as Ross Mason (MuleSoft), Mitchell Hashimoto (Hashicorp) and Florian Leibert (Mesosphere). The company is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with R&D offices in Berlin, Germany and was founded in 2016.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.